Re: Question

I e-mailled the Golden State  Warriors for my cousin who went to the Bay Area
for a holiday and was interested in getting tickets for a game and asked me to
control it for him because he was busy organising the rest of his trip.

Their e-mail was a great help and worked out well for him, it is stupid if the
Celtics dont open an on-line service for fans or people interested in the team
to contact them, its required as a standard business practice.

Warwick