Pippen and Jordan

Let's get the facts straight.

Jordan's Bulls were 38-44, 30-52, and 40-42 in the years before Pippen.
They were certainly not a "championship type of team" the year before Pippen.

Pippen's Bulls were 55-27, 47-35 in the years without Jordan.

The statement about Pippen taking a championship team to the playoffs seems
misleading to me. It was pretty impressive that Pippen led a team that had
lost the greatest player in basketball to a regular season record that was
only two games worse than the season before.

And certainly this year, I would think that anyone who watched the Indiana
series would realize that Jordan couldn't have won it without Pippen.

Alex