Re: Info on Celtics on TV

These are smaller stations serving Southern New Hampshire and Cape Cod.
This will extend the broadcast range of the station, but I doubt they
are are on sattelite if WABU isn't.

It seems like direct tv is the answer for people who wish to watch
celtics games, but don't live in the area.  As far as local commentary,
doesn't WEEI radio carry the games on the Net?

Jim