Re:Lewis Case Raising Questions For Insurers

-- BEGIN included message

Way Of The Ray wrote:

> My Boston Globe links never work, hopefully this is an exception:
> http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe/globehtml/238/case_is_raising_qu
> stions_for_insur.shtml

This article reads more like a insurance executive's legal memo than a
piece of journalism. Very strange.  Sometimes you have to wonder about
the Boston Globe's present editors.

BTW, Mr."Ray" or "Way" is there an interesting reason why you go by that
tag which you might share with us? I'm just wondering. No offense etc.
intended.

Joe Hironaka

P.S. For a change in my life, I'm going to feign indifference about
where those Red Sox are in the standings. I hate them for breaking our
New Englander hearts once every ten years. It really kills me.

****

-- END included message