Get to the point about Kobe...

Pretty cool subject title, eh?

When i first heard about this, the one thing that kept rolling in my mind
was an incident during the season in which Bryant missed like one game for
irregular pain. Of course, NBC (the official channel for Kobe Bryant's
career) was on this like Monica on a good cigar, and they finally got it out
of the trainers: growing pains.

The kid is only twenty and he's like 6'6" (I think). If he shoots two or
three more inches... which is very possible... no way is he going to be a
great point guard/forward. Only Johnson and Pippen have successfully run
their teams offence at that height and I don't think Bryant is smart enough
to be either.

Kevin Robertson