Re: Malone & $20mil

Pippen is hardly the player that Malone is.  With Malone you know exactly what
you are getting, a floor leader with the drive to win, with Pippen you can't be
quite sure.  Are you getting the Pippen when he was with Jordan, or the loser
he was without Jordan.  Pippen is no leader, and should not be compared to
Malone.

Shawn

P.S.  The Bulls happily paid the best player, who was also aging, in the game 36
Million.  When he retired I think that Malone becomes the games best player.

Originally from Sherry & Hart: