Re: Celtics

I was passing Fenway Park today and I stopped in to the souvenir store
there.  Their catalog is all red sox stuff, but it says you can call if
there's something else that you want.  They did have celtics posters and
jerseys in the store.  Their address is:

The Souvenir Store
Twins Enterprises
19 Yawkey Way
Boston, MA 02215
800 336-9299
617 421-8686

If anyone else works near the Fleet Center that would probably have a
better celtics selection.

Jim