SPEAKING OF DISHES

This is a little off Celtics topic, but does anyone on the list know about
hooking your computer up to a small dish?  If you do, could you email me off
list?

On the Celtics topic, it would be nice if both types of dishes had both the
football and basketball packages.  Maybe the small dish does, I don't know.
I don't think there's an NBA package on the large dish, guess I'll have to
call my provider and find out.  Getting the other team's announcers would be
preferable to getting no away games at all, but I'll miss Cousy.  I wrote a
scathing letter to Channel 68.  :)

Dorine