Problems with Channel 68

I wish Channel 68 would just go away.  Ever since they took the Red Sox
away from TV38 a few years ago, I've hated them with a passion.  Now
they will take the Celtics away, and I wish they would just fold up and
get out of our hair.  This station has no business doing what it is
doing.

All Celtic fans who own DSS dishes, more specifically, DirecTV, had
better be prepared for road games with visiting broadcasters.
Admittedly, that was the case frequently last year, with TV38 coming in
only occasionally.  Next year, every road game will either be shown on
the visiting team's TV or no game will be shown at all.  That is how the
Red Sox operate, except for the stupid Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday
blackouts.  Channel 68 cannot be shown on DirecTV because they have no
satellite uplink, something that TV38 did have.

TV38 was our burgeoning superstation, until they joined that stupid UPN
network.  That is what TV38 has now become -- a stupid UPN station.
Unless TV 68 smartens up and gets a satellite uplink, they should stay
out of the way and make the Boston teams accessible to fans who don't
live in New England.

And am I correct in saying that 68 isn't offered on cable even in parts
of New England?  Get real!

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html