Re: Malone & $20mil

Dan Forant wrote:

> Sports Illustrated article below mistates my beliefs. There is a person in
> the US that thinks Malone shouldn't be taken care of. ME. This mailman is
> on the wrong route.

Hey Dan,
There are now at least 2 people that thinks he doesn't have to be taken
care of. First of all if he can"t live well enough on lets say 7-10
mill."tough sh-t". Second of all any team owner that pays an aging star
of 36 years old 20 mill per year, should have his head examined. Third
of all, lets all count the Championship rings on his fingers, ZERO.
Regards,
Hart