	Hey, does anyone out there remember the glorious reign of Celtics
owner John Y. Brown? Was he the guy who traded for Bob McAdoo on his
wife's recommendation of McAdoo's physique (can that really be true?)?
Was he the owner that Red effectively ran out of town because Red was so
upset at being left out of the trade loop? What years did he own the
team? Brown's name came up in a conversation I was having recently and I
thought I remembered him as a frightful owner, but I thought I should
make sure before I further disparaged the guy. Thanks.