attitudes

> From: "Greg Odegaard" <dogma33@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Jim, what gives?

<snip inflammatory dross>

> P.S.  can someone please tell me, off list, where Noah lives, so I can
> have one of my goons on the Eastern seaboard, thump his ass once and for
> all.  It is clear a good whooping is the only thing that is going to
> truly shut this momma's boy up once and for all.  All the rest on this
> list can thank me later.

> Yo!

Chill, big guy. These forays into John Wayne territory uncalled for and
undignified. What we have here are a few 0's and 1's arranged neatly on a
screen, and you're ready to rumble?

This is a pretty good list. Noah is mostly entertaining and occasionally
insightful - he certainly does nothing to make me question the 1st
amendment. People have different opinions, we like that, it's good. Live and
let live.

josh