Re: Article on maturity

I couldn't agree less.  The stuff that passes for basketball insight in
on-hoops articles is a pet peeve of mine.  In my opinion this is the
sort of drivel that results when Australian hoops fans have too much
time on their hands.  The "stages of maturity" are not stages at all.
You don't pass from skills to work ethic and into practice and humility,
they are qualities that can and should be possesed simultaniously.  Give
me the thoughtful writings of Greg, Joe, Bentz, Dorine, Warwick (see,
I'm not anti-Australian), Kim, etcetera, etcetera any day over this
crud.  A big thumbs down from this reader.

Jim