Interesting

I found this at www.hoopheads.com/scoop.html

What else happened during this week in the NBA (Nothing But
                      Arbitration)? Antoine Walker became the latest in
a long line of
                      malcontents in Boston. The Beantown faithful have
always had a
                      baseball player to vent frustrations on: Bill
Buckner, Roger Clemens,
                      Mo Vaughn. While the aforementioned trio all made
their marks on the
                      baseball diamond, Walker has proved himself fit to
be booed on the
                      basketball court. Earlier this week, the 20 year
old all-star essentially
                      called Rick Pitino a liar. First of all, Walker
belittled the Celtics' summer
                      workouts saying he would "Never" attend. He went
on to say that "Right
                      now, I'm an All-Star at this level. And I want to
be treated like that."
                      Quick, who remembers anything Antoine Walker did
in the all-star
                      game. All-Star Antoine quickly shifted modes and
turned into coach
                      Walker. ''Pierce is a good player,'' Walker says.
''He's a guy who can
                      come off the bench and give scoring to our second
unit. But I know our
                      team needs. We need big people.'' Who did he want
picked at number
                      ten? Friend and former teammate Nazr "Will I Ever
Be Picked"
                      Mohammed. Unfortunately for Walker, another team
picked up his
                      choice--19 picks later. ANTOINE FOR GM!! Finally,
we leave you with
                      one last AW quote about summer sessions: 'Let me
tell you,'' he says,
                      ''no veteran, All-Star player shows up for a camp
like that. " Please,
                      somebody remind him that until he is old enough to
legally purchase a
                      drink, he should not be considered a veteran.
Somebody strike up
                      Handel's famed chorus and let's sing: "PREE-MA
DONNA,
                      PREE-MADONNA."