Re: Ben Pepper news

Witch Craft wrote:

> How will it affect Pepper's playing time, Warwick?  It seems to me,
> after reading Bob Ryan's little blurb on Pepper, that the two things
> Pepper needs to develop his latent skills are proper coaching and
> playing time.  So, I'm wondering if this merger will have a deleterious
> effect on Big Ben?
> WC

IF he makes the new lineup then Ben Pepper has changed from the best to the
very best coach in the recognition of player development. His new coach
would be Brian Goorjian, the man who developed Chris Anstey (Dallas
Mavericks). Brian knows what it takes to get an athletic big man to the
NBA..

Warwick