Re: Michael Holley On WEEI

<< There's the Walker contract; a surplus
 of small forwards; the need for a center, and a desire to create more
 cap space; all of which would seem to warrant a change over in
 personnel. >>

I don't deny that we wouldn't want to make some trades. It's just that the
people we would be willing to trade are undesirables. We've been over all
that. At this point, if someone feels a trade is in the near future, I would
then have to think that Walker would be involved. As for the surplus of small
forwards, who are you considering tradeable? The only person that has some
value that we could afford to lose now is McCarty and I don't think Pitino
cuts loose his favorite son and whipping boy....

DJessen33