Another Paul Pierce note

Paul Pierce also played in the Fila Summerleague games in Long Beach.  Thanks
to everyone who updated me on the schedule.  I wasn't able to rearrange my own
schedule to see any of the games, and the local sports media gave them no real
coverage - but I did read that Paul scored twenty something points in one game
in very limited minutes, and (according to my somewhat unreliable memory)
scored 36 points with 9 rebounds in the last game his team played.  Not too
bad !

If anyone actually saw the Fila games, I would like to hear a first-hand
report on Paul's play and any other comments on other players.  And feel free
to correct me on the stats.

Hank M.