[Fwd: Re: McDyess]

-- BEGIN included message

Gregory Hurst wrote:

> We need to find a way to sign McDyess!  Forget this talk about Geiger,
> Stewart, Ratliff etc..  McDyess is the next piece of the puzzle to  the
> championship at Power Forward.  How can I write in to beg Pervis to
> retire in order to free up some money.
>
> 1.  Anderson - Point
>
> 2.  Mercer          - Shooting Guard - remember Reggie Lewis did not
>        shoot that many three pointers either.
>
> 3.  Antoine - Small Forward
>
> 4.  McDyess - Power Forward
>
> 5. I think we will have to find a legit center overseas.

Finally on this list a man with Basketball knowledge, Mcdyess is the
missing piece to the puzzle. He would give us 3 probable All-Stars and
we would have a legitimate shot at championship rings. By the way with
the above lineup ,we may be able to live with Declerq as the center.
Look at the Bulls with their 3 headed center and a lot of rings.
Regards,
Hart

-- END included message