McDyess

We need to find a way to sign McDyess!  Forget this talk about Geiger,
Stewart, Ratliff etc..  McDyess is the next piece of the puzzle to  the
championship at Power Forward.  How can I write in to beg Pervis to
retire in order to free up some money.

1.  Anderson - Point

2.  Mercer	    - Shooting Guard - remember Reggie Lewis did not
       shoot that many three pointers either.

3.  Antoine - Small Forward

4.  McDyess - Power Forward

5. I think we will have to find a legit center overseas.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]