Williams!

 I did not know that Jason was a free agent. One tough rebounding stud! If
I'm not mistaken he had 11 or more OFFENSIVE rebounds against the Bulls and
Rodman the other day.(With a broken thumb no less!) A helluva good team
mate and a member of the all-interview team. He seems enamored of Van Horn
though and I'm sure he likes the progress they have made in Jersey. I was
psyched when he had those problems with Calipari , I thought he'd leave but
as a list member stated, they seem to have reached an accomodation with
each other. Oh well. I love the board banging types. (and he can score!)
The Larry Bird exception means that Jersey can probably offer him more
money than anyone else even if the C's have the cap room(But hope springs
eternal......

                                                        Michael D