Jayson and Jason

To the recent thread concerning Jayson Williams of the Nets, I would
add this proposal: how about taking Jason Williams, formerly of the Florida
Gators, in the draft?  His point guard skills are incredible, and he would
probably be available even if we trade down. He could learn for a few years
behind Kenny Anderson, and I really believe he could develop into an
All-Star. Dick Vitale raved about him during the UF-Kentucky telecast.
There are questions about his maturity, but what the heck, what's one
more? ;^p