Re: free agents

i agree with your statement, Kim. the celts dont need the best center
available to step forward. the best fit for them now would be the best big
man available that is best able to adapt to pitino's system. that does not
mean he will be the best fit for the team a couple of years down the rode.
i would prefer to see them get somebody that has proven they can score and
defend in the half court set. i cant say for sure that matt geiger is the
best one for that, but his skills have taken a major step forward in the
half court game. too bad the celts cant find away to dump some of their
dead weight: greg minor, out of service pervis, and travis knight, then
they would have enough money for two quality free agents.
stickpin

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR