Antoine & Maturity

1. Antoine is 21 and his lack of maturity shows only in over exuberance
and confident arrogance on the court.  What the hell is wrong with
that?  Can any one of you do-gooders out there tell me if I overlooked
something that he did off the court that was considered IMMATURE.  He as
far as I know has been an exemplary person and a good citizen in his
private life.  In case yall forgot that very mature Larry Bird (age 24)
and idol to millions, after winning the championship in 1981 told Moses
Malone to "EAT SHIT" to a crowd of 100,000 plus at the city hall
celebration.Real materity, oh well that was Larry, so we'll excuse
Larry's exuberance, but let s not excuse Toine court behavior.
RIDICULOUS!
2.  As far as his stats; does any one know what his stats were when
Kenny played his few games.  If memory serves me right he was passing
the ball more and was getting a lot more easier shots and was able to
show his great versatility because he didn't have to totally carry the
team for a change.  I would bet that his stats for these few games were
just outstanding and his TO's were probably reduced greatly.
3.  The team went from 15 wins last year to 36 wins this year.  Not bad
for a team without anything resembling a point guard, did not have a
power forward and used 2 back-up centers.  Antoine carried this team
most of the year (except when Kenny was healthy) and I for one can't
remember when he didn't give it his all.  My kind of Celt is a guy that
hates to lose and he hates losing.  His only weakness that I can see is
his bringing out the best in his teammates, I am sure it will come from
more experience.

Hart