Antoine

I hope this isn't the beginning of a long contract controversy with Antoine. This town will turn on him quicker than they did Mo Vaughn in the offseason, and Antoine doesn't deserve that. I hope Gaston shuts up and puts up - Antoine routinely plays at a higher level than players making $100 mill, so where is the reasoning that Antoine is not worth $100 mill? Sure, it is a ridiculous sum, but that's how the game is being played. And is Gaston really going to pay Pitino all that money and then let his talent walk away? I thought Gaston finally removed his head from his posterior when he sgned Pitino, but maybe not. We shall see if Gaston is really in it to win it.