Toine, CBA, Free Agent

Hi All,
	You say give Toine the farm. I agree to a point. But, answer these
questions first!!

1) Can Toine win it all, by himself?? NO
2) Can The Celt's win it all with a core of Toine, Mercer,Anderson?? Maybe
3) could we use another top notch free agent?? ABSOLUTLY
4) Should we sign another free agent before Toine?? YES
5) Will the new CBA allow 100 mil contracts? who knows

My point is we need to get that free agent before we sign Toine, no matter
if we sign Toine this year or next!! This brings us to the big
question........
Is Gaston willing to pay the extra money to wait till next year??
None of us know the answer to this except maybe Gaston and Pitino.
I know, I sure hope so!! So what does everyone think???
JIm