Re: Walker on ESPN

Just my $0.02 worth, Yes it is sad that it's all about the money but there
are guy's like Troy Aikman (sorry not b-ball related) who just restructured
his contract (I believe this is the third time) so that they can sign a
marquee player to bring the Cowboy's back to the big dance.  I'm from
Chicago and it's strange that the guys asking for the big bucks came from
there case in point Garnett, and our own Mr. Walker etc.--ray