Re: re-COMPARISONS

I think the point here, Dan, is that player will still not be exactly like
anyone other than themselves.  If you say “as good as” or “a similar type
player”, something like that, it's different.  People are individuals.  Larry
Bird was as different from Michael Jordan as anyone could be, but in my mind
was just as great.  We saw him do things MJ doesn't do and vice versa.
Remember, MJ's Bulls never won a title away from the LB led Celtics.  I don't
think it's really fair to expect any player to be “another” anyone.  If
they're destined for stardom they'll do it in their own, unique way.
Dorine