Re: Walker on ESPN

Last night there was a short piece of him saying he wanted a deal this
year, and even though he wants to stay here he wants to receive what he's
worth (or something like that).  He said if he leaves they'll have to get
another franchise player and that will cost them big bucks, anyway.  They
said Pitino's remark was that Gaston will not go broke to pay him
unreasonable money.  I only heard this, I was in the kitchen, but this is
close.
Dorine