Re: recent posts

At 09:08 4/24/98 , Jeremy wrote:
>On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Jo Hironaka wrote:
>
>> There is a specific reason why I love big butts so much.
>
>> So getting to my point about my adoration of big butts,
>
>>IMO, a center prospect should be measured
>>as much by the natural width of the butt (I like thick guys like Bob
>>Lanier, Willis Reed and Wes Unseld) as by  wingspan.

Alot of people (Me included) held JR Reid in the large glutty club when in
NC and thought it would equate to Pro success (Superstar) which never
happened. I mean he has his moments but not like any of the above. I was
watching the local feed (Phoenix) of the Spurs@Suns and they had the 6th
man award ceremony presenting D Manning with the trophy. Anyway Bob Lanier
was the presenter and while he had quite a width advantage over D they were
virtually the same height! It through me because when  Lanier was making
opposing centers nights miserable he was always so MUCH bigger than the
majority of the other players!  His tenure was not all that long ago
either. I guess diet and exercise have really come alongway over the last
20 years or so! Oh well just my thoughts folks and YMMV. Later.Mike