Re: draft plans

>        As far as Doleac not being big enough, the guy is a legitimate
>6'11, 270 lbs., how much bigger can we get?  I think 270 is enough weight
>to play against the NBA centers.  Only guys like Shaq and Sabonis outweigh
>Doleac.  And he's nothing like Laettner or Ferry, those guys are more of
>perimeter guys that like to put it on the floor.  Doleac is an inside
>player who relies on post-up moves.
>
>                                        Elgin Booth

I don't mean to be harsh here, but after seeing Doleac play, he appears to
me to be the epitome of,.... stay calm,.... the "big white stiff." Now,
yes, he has a nice outside shot. And yes, he is a very good free-throw
shooter. But...has anyone actually seen him move his feet with anything
approaching "quickness?" I just think he's a potential NBA foul machine on
defense and will be incapable of creating any inside presence on offense.
Rebounding? I don't think so. Every time I've seen him play I just think
the kid plays like he's stuck in concrete. But, then again, I also thought
Ed O'Bannon had a future.

Paul M.