Center

What does everyone think about Olden Polynice as a center ?

He is 7'0, as athletic as any, runs the floor well, but has his motivation
problems.

When he is happy he can be a very good man in the middle and may come at a
decent price.  The only question is would he be able to deal with Pitino or
play his game ?
I probably doubt it but when we are talking about Ostertag, Austin, &
Geiger at big price tags, Polynice may be a decent value.  His career he
reminds me a lot of another former Clipper Brian Williams.  A lot of
potential that has not been  tapped into.  His 15 minutes of fame were
being traded for Scottie Pippen on draft day.