Stackhouse

Why are we so enthralled with Stackhouse? His shooting percentage reached a
new high this year (43%) which is less than Mercer's and I rather have Mercer
taking 28 treys at 10.7% than Stack bombing away with 186 at only 23.7%.
Stackhouse would only hurt the chemistry on this club. Look at Detroit - they
have Grant Hill, Joe Dumars, Brian Williams, Lindsay Hunter & Jerry Stackhouse
and they've won ONE more game than us. He will cost at least 5 million a year
and is NOT worth it.

George