RE: RP on Barros

You have to realize we spent the first half of the season with a draft flop
at point and the second with Anderson and his injuries.  Who else is going
to play point,  Minor ? If Dana was a bonified point we would not have
traded for Kenny Anderson.  All these guys are better playmakers than
Barros.  As previously noted we had no floor leadership under Barros &
Billups.  Anyone naive to think Dan can be a true point probably would have
chose to keep Billups.  This is an Elgin Baylor type decision that will
haunt the Clippers until he is gone .  Dana is an undersized 2 guard.  Nash
& Fisher would both be better at running this offense than barros.
 Unfortunately we have few takers for his services at his size & salary.