Re: Contingency Plan

> From owner-celtics@igtc.COM Fri Apr 17 09:25:31 1998

> On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Shailendra K Mishra wrote:

We have talked a lot about Walker being a showboat personally I could care less,
but the thing that astounds me is how can one question Walker's attitude and
talk about trading for Camby.

> I think that Gaston may choose not to pay walker because of his attitude
> and the fact that he has not "really proven" himself.  Baker is a real
> winner and we will need a franchise player.

Baker hasn't won anything at all <e.g. Milwaukee is better off without him), he
went to a 50+ win team and has performed well. Seattle is Gary Peyton's team he
is their franchise not Vin Baker.

> Rex is currently playing for the league minimum, he would be an assest to
> have and we could maybe play a three guard offense.

We have to wait and see how the Suns do..I don't think the three guard offense
will work in the playoffs.

> A great point!  But I am banking on Jordan back for another year.

Since Jordan signs year-to-year so even in 1999 they will have a 20 mill cap
room. - Mishra