Contingency Plan

So what do we do if Gaston chooses to let walker go?

Lets not debate whether he should or if Walker is worth 100 Million, but
what the Celtics should do if Gaston decides on a new franchise.

1. Trade Walker this year to get decent player in return.

2.  Save Cap room for Vin Baker

3. Make some calls to Rex "old friend of Pitino" Chapman

4. Give the ball to Mercer

I think that if we keep walker for the next year we will sign him...but
May made some great arguments for waiting a year to see if AW can take it
to the next level.  Who else is going to be jumping to pay him 15M a year.

Reply with your own plans...

Neal