I would like to announce......

I would like to announce that I will forego my 4 years of NCAA
elegibility to join the NBA draft. I feel that with the possibilities of
injuries and salivating general managers, my best decision is to enter
the NBA.  I know that some people will critisize me for my decision, but
I feel that with the success of Kevin G. and Kobe, I am justified in my
decision.

Oh, wait a minute, who am I? I'm 5'7, 175, averaged 15 points a game in
church league and intramural games while dishing 8 assists.

I just thought that since everybody else was jummping in, I might as
well do the same. Is everyone getting tired of these high schoolers?
You'd think Jermaine O'Neal and Tracy McGrady would've changed some
minds. But, if stupid shoe companies keep signing them as soon as they
declare and teams keep drafting them in the top 10, why not? Who needs
college ball to mature and learn about the world and manhood?

Sorry, just my frustration being vented.

CELTIC PRIDE!