next year

hello all you celtics fans,
i read your love/hate mail regularly but seldom write.  i dont think
i can match your passion, although sometimes that passion seems aimed
for eachother and not the team.  what if the players were like you?
this is supposed to be fun, at least antoine acts like it is.  i expect
next year to be even more fun, and i am looking forward to youth and
experience equalling playoffs.

to those who criticize the antoine wiggle - i dont give a ratzass. the
boy is having fun.  yes, he better learn referee 101.
to those who say we cant get top notch players to play under pitino because
he is too uptempo and intense, i say, name the last championship team
which did not outhustle the runnerup?  when you are a winner, everything
changes for the better.  the good players will want to win first and foremost.
if that means playing for pitino, sobeit.

a purely personal opinion of pitino.  when he first came onboard and did the
crazy money for knight, i thought he was over-reacting.  when he traded
billups, i thought he was too impulsive. but i see his goal, and it is a
worthy one.  build a solid starting five, we have three now, walker, mercer
and anderson, and have seven gogetters who play teamball and wear the hell
out of the other team.  we are a true center from a division title, and
a low post player from a championship.  i think pitino will get the
championship.  he is so intensely focused on getting everyone on the same
page, that the team will improve itself.  other teams have better quality
players but will not win as this team will.  he truly gets the team wanting
to make eachother better. i predicted 23 wins this past season.  next year,
50 wins.