Re: Walker should just leave, act 1002

Hi, guys: I didn't post to this thread, because it's a beaten horse, in
fact it's a dead horse. Walker is here to stay. He's the franchise and may
be the league in a year or two. So get used to it, but of course it's
healthy in a group to have a little dissension among the ranks. Just for
the record, most of my comments concerning Mercer were positive, all were
positive for Walker. Anyone else with the name Dan, get a nickname. I was
here 1st (I think).