Re: May article

William T. Lee wrote:

> Leaving aside the question as to whether May is the only one who lacks
> objectivity, didn't Walker's dance after the buzzer make you the least bit
> uncomfortable.  I remember thinking that he was one finger away from being
> Bryan Cox.
>
> Bill

If you mean I'm not being objective either, well I'm not being paid to
be objective.  A journalist is.  I didn't say I liked Walker's "dance";
I said May is way off base to suggest that Antoine be benched for it.
To my point of view, Walker's cockiness is nothing compared to the
violent and even (sometimes allegedly) criminal behavior displayed by
high profile players such as Karl Malone, Reggie Miller, Barkley, Rider,
Iverson, Blaylock, Webber, Howard and Mason.

Mike Dynon