Charles 'Bo' Outlaw - a multiple choice survey

Hey all,

I just checked out all the free agents and the name Outlaw is among the
free agent class of '99. To get him this season would have to be done
through trade.

The Magic lose their first round pick to the Jazz this year and may be
tempted to bite if we offered Greg Minor and our draft pick for him.

Now its time to answer this simple multiple choice question.

1/ Bo Outlaw is worth a lottery pick AND Greg Minor
2/ Bo Outlaw is worth Greg Minor but not a lottery pick
3/ Bo Outlaw is worth a lottery pick but not Greg Minor
4/ Bo Outlaw isn't worth either a lottery pick or Greg Minor

E-Mail your reply to me personally, but if you wish to add some comments
then please direct them to the list, as I dont want to collate 2 of the
same response from the same person.

Date that I need an answer by will be FRIDAY APRIL 17

Thanks,

Warwick Janetzki