Dog meat, huh?

>Dan Forant wrote:
>"Anytime you can come back here and win a basketball game is just the
ultimate for me," Bird said.  I've said this before and I'll say it again, why
does he get his rocks off beating us? Why not just say, it's great to come
back here again, he loves to rub it in. He's a hick, dog meat, compared to
Pitino.<<<

Unbelievable.  I'm not sure whether to hurl defensive invectives vis a vis
this Bird blasphemy or to cast disparaging light onto YOUR character for
making such an asinine comment.  I'll simply say this:  Pitino, or any other
member of the current Celtic organization, has a long-ass way to go
before their contributions to this hallowed franchise can be measured
against those of Larry Joe Bird.

What the hell has Pitino done to warrant your sycophantic acclaim, Dan?
Is your judgement about his incredible coaching predicated on his
eye-popping, career high 53 wins with the Knicks a few years back?

That is undoubtedly the most absurd statement I have seen since joining
the Celtics list.

Ryan Falcone