never a celtic

>"There have been several players the C's have signed over the years
>that were never Celtic material"...can someone come up with that list? it
>could be interesting..ray <<<<<<<

>How about such forgettables as Stacey King, Acie Earl, Kevin Pritchard,
>Walter McCarty, and Derek Smith (R.I.P), amongst others.
>
>Ryan

I think the idea here is to identify players that never exibited "Celtic
like qualities", not that they were not great players.
I think Derek Smith exibited great Celtic like qualities, i.e. hustle,
entheusim, devotion to defense, love for the game.

I vote for MacAdoo.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu