Re: RP on Barros

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Cecil Wright wrote:

> I can't see how you can justify the no PT assertion when he averages more
> mpg than any of the other players mentioned, including Dana.
>
> Nash     - 21.9mpg
> Eisley    -20.9mpg
> Fisher    -20.8mpg
> Barros   -19.9mpg
>
> Cecil

How does Nash average 21.9 mpg??? He must play 40 minutes a game whenever
I'm not watching because the 4 or 5 times I've seen Phoenix this year, he
has only played garbage time if that. I waited the entire game vs the
Lakers to see Nash and he never got in. I can understand why
that is considering
they have two all-star quality PG's in KJ and Kidd and Chapman
needs his minutes at guard as well.

Evan