Re: TRAVIS KNIGHT partying before pacer game

Maybe the coach told him to work on his shot and he got confused. Or maybe
the coach told him he had to make more shots or go take more shots before
he could get better. I missed one of the first games of the season on
Sunday...how did he play?

I read a total lack of motivation on his face when he plays. I heard a
recent radio interview where he was talking about the importance of winning
close games at the beginning of the season b/c the team would need those Ws
later in the season when it can get a little tougher to pick them up. He
said, "I see that now, but at the time when coach was mentioning it, I was
like yeah, yeah, yeah." UGH! It makes me nutty to hear that stuff. There
are fans who are more into it than he is!

Theresa