Ben Pepper Links

Hey all,

A couple of links to you to follow if you want to know more about him.

One of them is a link to my site, a league wide site that has his stats
and box scores.

http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/fowler/126/index2.html

and his teams unofficial site (that will soon become official hopefully)
made by two of my mates

http://giantzone.home.ml.org

Ben played a good game last night, his opponent Todd Mundt
(ex-Hawk/Celtic/Nuggett) fouled out with 10 points. Pepper had 19 points
and 13 rebounds. Darryl McDonald our star point guard is back from a
serious knee injury and that should really speed up Peppers'
development.

Cheers,

Warwick
--