35-43 (4)

We are 35-43 with 4 games to go.  I think I predicted around 30 wins in
TJ's preseason poll.  (I remember someone from Austrailia picked each
game, I wonder if anyone kept that post to see how he fared.)  I must
admit that overall, I am very pleased.  The team did not quit and
learned some valuable lessons.  My only regret is that we traded CB,
but, I didn't have any say in that deal.

I really didn't believe this team would be as good as it is.  Why, we
even made the NBC, NBA show on Saturday.  They unfortunately had the
Walker wiggle on there, but did show the two games we won.  I think that
the team is two players away from being a contender.

First we have to get lucky in the lottery.  It hurts reading articles
talking about Duncan as ROY and MVP.  Plus, Van Horne is playing well.
We need one of those top picks.  Second, we need to get a real center.
Third, we have to hope that the owners and the union can return some
sanity to the game and solve the upcoming lock out.  Fourth, then I
can't wait for next year.  We could be a contender.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net