Re: OUTLAW

I'm thought that Outlaw was never really an option, didn't he take the
minimum salary in Orlando because he wanted to go there, with the wink wink
agreement that he would be compensated down the road? Didn't several teams
offer him more money but he wasn't interested.

And he thought he was going to a contender (haha), in a nice climate.

I remember us (list/usenet) salivating over Outlaw, but I thought he signed
with Orlando pretty early on.

I could be reliving a weird dream though.

OK, I just checked Patricia's page and Outlaw's salary is for an even
million, a little too coincidental for a weird dream (1 million salary cap
exemption).