ANTOINE

As a show of sheer exuberance, I don't object to Antoine's wiggle.  It's
the timing of it, at times, that disturbs me.  There was some mention on
this list, for instance, awhile back, that the Pacers blew away their
opposition and it just isn't done, embarrasing the other team.  Well,
Antoine celebrated fiercely at the surprising win the other night on the
other team's home court.  It may be because he's too young to know
better and hopefully he'll learn.  But if those of you who objected to
the Pacers showing up their opposition don't object to Antoine's showing
off on the other team's court, then you have a double standard. Antoine
may be as unable to stop wiggling as Jordan is unable to stop sticking
out his tongue.  However, Jordan's tongue isn't a way of rubbing it in
to the other team.  Food for thought?
Dorine