Re: Gaston/Walker

It's interesting to me that we have debated whether or not "Walker's
Wiggle" (by that I mean all of those so-called "negative" traits that our
young superstar exhibits from time to time) is an issue. If it has the
coach and the owner noticing in a way that will not benefit Antoine's
contract negotiations, then I would conclude it really is a serious issue.
One Walker literally can not "afford."  Sometimes the wiggle is cute and it
is his trademark, but the other stuff has always seemed to me to be a
distraction (the whining and arguing with refs, trash talking, jumping on
the scorer's table, etc.).

For Walker, winning an NBA/Celtics game at the buzzer is a new thrilling
experience. He's psyched. For old time Celtics fans, we're slightly
impressed, but we'll be much more impressed when he wins a banner. A mere
game? Nah...big deal. The 17th banner? Wiggle all the way Antoine!!!

Theresa