Re: DAVID WESLEY

I dont think Wesley would like to come back, and if he did want to, he
would like to earn a starting PG salary. I say we keep Kenny and Dana, two
great poin guards. Someone said something bad about Dana taking the
starting PG poss if Kenny went down again, well just remember, he was not
only scoring, but he was assisting very well when he started the point.

Alejandro